Sunday, December 9, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving


We have just come through the Thanksgiving season, and I can't help but be impressed at the lists of things to be grateful for that some of our friends and family have shared.  In making my own list, I thought it might be fun to write down some of the issues we have been able to address with BodyTalk.  Then I decided to expand that list to include clients, as well.  I am SO grateful!

1.   Depression
2.   Anxiety
3.   Weight loss
4.   Body image 
5.   Grief
6.   Anger management
7.   Fatigue
8.   Aches and pains
9.   Arthritis
10.  Dyslexia and other learning disabilities
11.  ADD/ADHD
12.  Behavior modification
13.  Infertility
14.  Hormone imbalance
15.  Endometriosis
16.  Allergies
17.  Athletic performance
18.  Pre- and post-surgery recovery
19.  Newborn adjustment
20.  Digestive problems
21.  Stomach pain
22.  Generational/inherited issues
23.  OCD-type symptoms
24.  Skin conditions

I'm sure there are many more I'm forgetting.  Truly, the list is too long to post here.  I have been continually amazed at what can be addressed when you actually let your body do the talking and you do the listening.  It's pretty smart!

If you or someone you know has benefited from BodyTalk, please leave a comment.  

1 comment:

  1. I will be forever grateful for BodyTalk and all that it has done for me in such a short amount of time. It is hard to believe that I started my journey four months ago. I am excited to continue to see the changes and to better understand myself.

    Before BodyTalk I think I was drowning. I had no idea that I was, and I was in survivor mode because of it. Then I got this life preserver thrown my way and I can suddenly breath and see the bigger picture. For the first time in my life I am starting to know who I really am. You would think I already knew that, but as I go through this process I feel like I am always learning something knew. It brings a whole new meaning to knowing that Heavenly Father knows us so much better than we will ever understand. I'm happy that someone does :)

    It is a great feeling to actually understand.

    ReplyDelete